|Opening||mar 25, 2014|
|Closing||apr 06, 2014|
Give tickets to a show as a gift!
Direct from Broadway, the smash-hit musical American Idiot tells the story of three lifelong friends, forced to choose between their dreams and the safety of suburbia. Based on Green Day’s Grammy Award-winning multi-platinum album and featuring the hits “Boulevard of Broken Dreams,” “21 Guns,” “Wake Me Up When September Ends,” “Holiday” and the blockbuster title track, American Idiot boldly takes the American musical where it’s never gone before. With direction by Michael Mayer (Spring Awakening), choreography by Steven Hoggett (Black Watch) and orchestrations and arrangements by Tom Kitt (Next to Normal), the result is an experience Charles Isherwood of The New York Times declares “thrilling, emotionally charged, and as moving as any Broadway musical I’ve seen this year!”
*American Idiot contains adult content and strong language.
Should I see it?
What Is American Idiot Like?
An energy-fueled rock opera, American Idiot, features little dialogue and instead relies on the lyrics from Green Day’s groundbreaking album to execute the story line. The stage is festooned by a collage of art and newspaper clippings as well as over a dozen embedded ...
- Tickets Now on Sale for Green Day Musical American Idiot in Fort Lauderdale
- Get an Electrifying Look at the New Tour Cast of Green Day’s American Idiot
- Exclusive Clip! Billie Joe Armstrong Details St. Jimmy's Journey to the Stage in New Documentary Broadway Idiot
- The Story of American Idiot
American Idiot Cast & Creative
- Music Billie Joe Armstrong, Tre Cool and Mike Dirnt of Green Day
- Lyrics Billie Joe Armstrong
- Book Billie Joe Armstrong and Michael Mayer
- Director Michael Mayer
- Choreographer Steven Hoggett
- Set Designer Christine Jones
- Costume Designer Andrea Lauer
- Lighting Designer Kevin Adams
- Sound Designer Brian Ronan
- Orchestrations Tom Kitt
- Video & Projection Designer Darrel Maloney