Find out what current health and safety protocols will be in place at the theatre for your upcoming show.Learn More
Find out what current health and safety protocols will be in place at the theatre for your upcoming show.
If you have a ticket for a canceled or rescheduled performance listed below, you should have already received an email notification from your point of purchase detailing your options for your tickets for your affected performance.
- Come From Away, Disney’s Frozen, and Ain’t Too Proud have been added to the season lineup.
- The Prom: originally scheduled for February 23 –28, 2021, is being rescheduled to December 14 –19, 2021. It will still be part of the current season.
- Tootsie: originally scheduled for October 12 –24, 2021, is being rescheduled to January 11 –23, 2022. It will still be part of the current season.
- Cats: originally scheduled for June 15 –27, 2021 has been rescheduled to April 5 –10, 2022 as a Subscriber Choice option, reducing its performance schedule from two weeks to one week. Current subscribers that selected The Band’s Visit, as their Subscriber Choice, will automatically be moved into Cats. Subscribers that selected The Prom, as their Subscriber Choice, have the option of now adding Cats to their package.
- Pretty Woman originally scheduled for March 9 –21, 2021, is being rescheduled to May 4 –15, 2022. It will still be part of the current season.
- Beautiful: The Carole King Musical has been added as a Season Option on the current Broadway season. Subscribers have priority access to purchase tickets.
- The Band’s Visit is unable to be rescheduled at this time and is no longer a part of your Broadway season.
- Hamilton will return as part of the 22/23 season! Subscribers will have first access to secure their seats to the return of Hamilton when they renew their subscription for the 22/23 season.