At this time, the Broward Center for the Performing Arts is closed. We do not currently have a timeline for when the Center will reopen. Theaters were among the first to shut down – and we will be among the last to reopen given the nature of our business. The Broward Center continues to follow the guidance of local and state health officials and remains prepared to respond to evolving directives.
If you have a ticket for a canceled or rescheduled performance listed below, you should have already received an email notification from your point of purchase detailing your options for your tickets for your affected performance.
- Mean Girls: performances scheduled March 13 – 15, 2020 have been canceled.
- Come From Away: all performances originally scheduled April 7 – 19, 2020 have been canceled.
- Bandstand: all performances originally scheduled May 5 – 17, 2020 have been canceled.
- To Kill A Mockingbird: the producers of To Kill A Mockingbird are re-examining a new schedule for the tour, including the highly anticipated Fort Lauderdale run originally scheduled for October 2020. We are working to reschedule this engagement as soon as possible.
- Cats: originally scheduled for November 17 – 29, 2020, is being rescheduled to June 15 – 27, 2021. Subscribers will receive their same performance day, time and seat locations.
- Jersey Boys: originally scheduled for June 17 – 20, 2021 will no longer be part of our 2020/2021 season.
- Rent the 25th Anniversary Tour: has been added to the 2020/2021 season as a Season Special July 8 – 11, 2021. As a subscriber, you will have priority access to secure your tickets before the general public.
- TOOTSIE: originally scheduled for Dec 15 – 27, 2020, has been rescheduled for October 12 – 24, 2021. It will still be part of your season.